Here’s a recipe that is perfect for a family meal and can be easily prepared in Concord, NH.
- 2 pounds of stew beef, cubed
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 cups of beef broth
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the cubed beef in a little oil until it is browned on all sides.
- While the beef is browning, peel and chop the vegetables.
- Once the beef is browned, transfer it to the slow cooker. Add the potatoes, carrots, onion, and garlic to the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Pour the mixture over the beef and vegetables in the slow cooker.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours, or until the vegetables are tender and the beef is cooked through.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
This beef stew recipe is a classic that’s perfect for a chilly weekend in Concord, NH. The slow cooker makes it easy to prepare, and the beef and vegetables simmer in a rich, flavorful broth all day. The whole family is sure to love this hearty dish, and you can easily reheat leftovers for a quick and satisfying meal later in the week
Would you like your business featured in The Concord Sentinel? Contact us!